Everything on Covid19
Hygiene and safety have always been an integral part of our hospitality. A lot has changed since March 2020. What has always been a matter of course for our employees and us is now mandatory and prescribed by law!
For us, there is currently nothing more important than promising our guests a safe stay so that they can enjoy a relaxed and carefree holiday.
Requirements for a great stay in our hotel
- - We will of course do everything in our power to ensure that you will have a wonderful and safe time with us. Please colaborate with the us given laws. - All guests have access, when vaccinated, tested or recovered from a COVID illness. For all others the following tests are required: - Negative PCR test (valid 2 days) - Negative antigen test (valid 24 hours from a test station or pharmacy) - Selfmade antigen test with QR code (digital) from the government (valid 1 day) - Selftests made on-site are only valid for a stay in the restaurant. - Kids under 6 years do not require a test or mask. Kids 6-14 years need to cover mouth and nose and a test is required from 10 years. - Should you have been vaccinated a vaccination certificate is sufficient. - Should you have recovered from a COVID illness, a written antigen test or document from your doctor should be enough and is valid for 6 months.
Rules to abide by during your stay
- You may only use the buffet with white gloves on; these will be handed over to you on arrival
- Please stick to the maximum number of people allowed in the saunas and the indoor pool
- If you feel unwell, have a fever or any other symptoms, please stay in your room and inform reception
Travel entry and quarantine regulations
- - The Austrian borders are open. Travellers need to present a negative PCR or antigen test upon crossing the boarder, that was done at least 48 hours or 24 hours prior to entry.
- - Important infomration reagarding entry into austria Formular
- We will greet you warmly as usual, but please understand that it is all without physical contact.kt!
- - Persons who have been tested, have an antigen test not older than 3 month, have been vaccinated once at least 22 days before arrival or have had a COVID illness in the last 6 months, are allowed to travel after May 19th, 2021 to Austria without quarantine. (Excluded are high risk regions with high incidents).
- Policies for people returning to Germany or Switzerland after a vacation in Austria: If vaccinated or recovered a COVID illness there is no quarantine required. Please check with your local federal state, what is currently needed, as sometimes you need to be tested and policies change frequent-ly.
- Stay on the actual status with the Austrian government. Website
- Washing and disinfecting your hands regularly
- Sneezing or coughing into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm
- Avoiding physical contact
Arrival and departure to and from the hotel
- Please give us your full names and dates of birth of all fellow travellers prior to arrival for a hassle-free arrival without having to wait at reception
- Let us know in advance what you will be needing
- We will of course warmly greet you and say goodbye as we always do but without any physical contact!
- Upon arrival, you will receive extensive information about guidelines to abide by in the hotel and the region with regard to COVID-19.
- You can check out in the evening before departure where no payment in cash will be required. We can send you your invoice by email if you so wish
Carefree 100% CANCELLATION POLICY and 0% risk if:
- An official travel warning has been issued for the whole of Austria or the federal state of Salzburg
- There are official entry restrictions for the whole of Austria or the federal state of Salzburg
- The borders to Austria/Salzburg are officially closed (border closings)
- You have tested positive for Covid-19 (you must present a positive test result)
- Your reservation can be rebooked free of charge (subject to availability) and cancelled free of charge if one of the following points mentioned above applies to you
- Precise daily billing of your stay with the measures mentioned above
What rules to abide by in our region, what you need to consider
- Wearing an Mouth nose protection in public transportation, shops, cable cars etc.
- Washing and disinfecting your hands several times a day and when necessary
- Please pay attention to signs and instructions given by staff members when going to tourist destinations
- If you feel unwell, have a fever or any other symptoms, inform the authorities immediately by phoning AT 1450. This service line will tell you what to do.